Minggu, 12 Maret 2017

Story In Malaysia



ADMIRATION ABOUT DIVERSITY THAT REGULARLY
By Dina Ayu Puspitasari


Late last February, I had the opportunity to study in the land of neighbouring Malaysia, precisely University of Malaya approximately 6 months. This is my first experience of going abroad. I feel thrilled and amazed when my plane finally landed in kuala lumpur international airport. Thrilled because finally this year I can come to this country, not for the holidays like plan early in the year 2016, but for studied at the University including the University is oldest and best in the country and even the world.
This truly is a gift so I'm thankful to Allah SWT. Many of the lessons that I can take from the various activities that are carried out here. Diverse and ethnic people I encounter here, most of them friendly and his actions were very orderly. In contrast to in Indonesia, people here have become accustomed to living with complying with a rule even without supervised they keep acting with regular and very neat.

The regularity of which is in the University of Malaya was already visible from the Committee welcomes and ushering me towards one of the dormitories of the University of Malaya, a dormitory specifically for the exchange students. The next orderly was seen at the time of registration and orientation process for the exchange students from different countries. Activities on the day it was implemented with very neat, from the pick-up process of exchange students headed for the auditorium the Prime student until activities registration and orientation to an end. However at the time of pick-up process underway, suddenly rain and that makes me surprised are people here have become accustomed to ready the umbrella before it rains, different with me people Indonesia, the culture here and there do exist differences. Although the days while rainy but we continue to run with a neat and there predate each other, This indicates that the people I meet here are very appreciative of a rule. but for those unfamiliar this might be very agonizing.
Regularity that make next is amazed about how a vehicle passed by in the campus really goes with neat and orderly. Especially the bus route, which connected the UM from point one to point to another around the bus stop which is in the University of Malaya. This is indeed a bus transportation is provided for students of the University of Malaya. Buses were running with a very neat and with a regular rhythm, like a work of art that is beautiful to behold. Perhaps I was too excessive to respond but it was the one that I feel.
This admiration is constantly increase, When I witnessed firsthand the incident There is passenger foreign citizenship angry on the driver bus. The reason is because the driver bus didn't drop him off right beside the library. Initially I was thinking why this bus drivers still insist that passengers not downgraded, whereas the word hurled at passengers it was very inappropriate to be heard. When it comes to stopping a bus passenger was then lowered. Then the driver bus explain to us (passengers who were still in the bus) so people who don't know the rules, Remain angry and unwilling to succumb despite the fact he is guilty. This incident is an education for me to be careful with words and deeds in the country people.
Then to activities academic at the University of Malaya everything is powered by a sophisticated computerized system and good is internet access. It was described by the person in charge in the field of it at the time of orientation. And it turns out it is indeed everything here activities academic automatically linked to a computerized system and internet access. For example in the teaching and learning activities, all the material and assignments given by lecturers already attached with a neat website spectrum.
Spectrum is a website designed specifically for use with organize teaching and learning activities and other activities related to the field of Academic. Even the topic of learning that will be studied to the next weeks is already clearly visible on the spectrum. And for the students who can’t submit the task on time will be automatically detected in the system. From of all the events that I experienced here, I can pluck a lesson that will not be possible a society can change, if the individuals in the community are not changing himself. See you at the next story, hopefully what I share this can provide benefits. Thanks















Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar